Friday, May 23, 2008

Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake

Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake

6 oz. Stove Top stuffing mix
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets (cut into bite size)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I also add 1/2 can milk)
1/3 C. sour cream (I add more because it is to dry for me)

Mix contents of stuffing mix pouch and 1 1/2 cups water; set asidePlace chicken in cake pan or 2-quart casserole. Mix soup and sour cream Pour over chicken. Top with stuffing Bake 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.This is very good! Enjoy...

MY VERSION:

Chicken Stuffing Casserole

2 pkg's of stuffing
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 small container of sour cream
1-2 lbs of chicken depending on how much you like

Follow the instruction on the box of stuffing. Cube up your cooked chicken. Put the soup & sour cream in a sauce pan and heat it up. Add your chicken & stuffing while it's still hot.
Voila! You're done.

I like to boil my chicken (make sure to add salt to it though so it doesn't taste gamie) while it's still frozen cause I'm lazy and hate defrosting or don't think about making it until it's dinner time and don't want to take an extra 20 minutes to defrost it. It's very good.

1 comment:

Hethrjem said...

Chad and I have made this on so many Sunday afternoons after church. We love it and it's easy.