Friday, May 23, 2008

Dipped Marshmallows




The ALL time EASIEST Candy Dipped Marshmallows I stole from Melissa they are soooo yummy and sooo easy. Melissa's look so much more professional than mine. I couldn't get them to look as good. But even dipped half way still tastes really good and doesn't take very long.

Emma had a blast dipping. I used the coconut, strawberry, holiday shape marshmallows and pretzels. I found that microwaving the chocolate to melt it was not very effective and much fasting on the stove top. The almond bark stuff dried much faster than chocolate chips. Oh and the sprinkles give the chocolate and little extra spunk and look awesome. Although I found if I put them on too early they melted and if I put them on too late they wouldn't stick! Probably more than you all wanted to know but there you go.

No comments: