Friday, May 23, 2008

Sherelle's Bow Tie Pasta


Sherelle's Bow Tie Pasta
For dinner yesterday I made Sherelle's Bow Tie Pasta but changed some stuff out since I didn't have everything! IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY!!!! And it was nice to come home from church and have dinner all ready to go! I love walking into the house and having the smell of dinner hit ya!
You can click her link above and then here is what I did different. I didn't have any bacon so in place of the bacon I used left over ham from Easter dinner! Joe baked it with a brown sugar, curry and other stuff glaze! The ham gave it the best taste EVER! So good. Then I didn't have fresh mushrooms so I used cream of Mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken soup (2 cans rather than 1). I also didn't have swiss cheese so I used medium cheddar! It was so good. The kids loved it as did we! Thanks Sherelle! :)

No comments: